I don’t feel like I have managed to accomplish as many goals this year as I did last year. Nonetheless, here we go:
- Travelled around Australia to:
- Got my full car licence.
- Travelled abroad to:
- Bought the car number plate “zzap”
- Stayed in the Burj al Arab, generally regarded as the world’s most luxurious hotel.
- Extended my SPG Platinum hotel status by another year.
- Achieved Hilton HHonors Diamond and Hyatt Gold Passport Diamond hotel statuses.
- Drove a car in a country other than Australia for the first time (United Arab Emirates).
- Got a job promotion.
- Ten years on Twitter!
Travelled to: Sydney
Travelled to: Brisbane & the Gold Coast
Travelled to: Beijing, China
Travelled to: Xi’an, China
Travelled to: Shenzhen, China
Travelled to: Hong Kong
Travelled to: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Travelled to: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Travelled to: Bangkok, Thailand
Travelled to: Bali, Indonesia
Travelled to: Jakarta, Indonesia
Bought the car number plate “zzap”
Stayed in the Burj al Arab
Drove a car in a country other than Australia for the first time (United Arab Emirates)
… and finally
Eight years on Twitter!
Let’s see what 2016 brings!